crónicas de insomnio

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Shall we rise again?

"Shall we rise again?"

this is the poetry of my life
the spots of the stages of my "down highway road"
neither the kindness of the mothers around me
nor the love of my comrades
can rebuild the dreams and the promises

but they can fight
to celebrate the majesty
and they can make a big army
preparing for the big war
during this days of misunderstanding

and it´s going to be soon
before the devastation of forest, of marriage, of love
with you and me at the top
shouting and bothering the sleepy of the world

and we will shake them
until they rise
and only then, after this stuff, I will know you, dear Calm
and only then, after this burocracy, I will love you
and then, you will ask me, with a tired voice:
"Shall we rise again?"

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Sergio Coddou said...

no está tan mal
el segundo verso hay que reescribirlo, no sé qué quieres decir

es un inglés muy tieso, poco suelto
escríbelo en cstellano mejor y después - si quieres - te ayudo a traducirlo al inglés

quedaría mejor
además, hay algunos errores gramaticales como "the sleepy of the world"...
un abrazo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home